1. Tuesday Night Mass
2. Right next to downtown Milwaukee.
4. Professors genuinely care. And will tweet you back with answers to questions.
5. Our basketball team has made three Sweet 16 appearances in a row — and this year made it to the Elite 8.
6. We make awesome snow sculptures.
7. We’re dedicated to service.
8. We’re global.
9. We have a whole day dedicated to Marquette: National Marquette Day.
10. The Marquette Tower bells plays the Harry Potter theme.
11. We have Joan of Arc chapel.
12. Undefeated in football since 1960.
13. Buzz Williams (and his attire).
14. Hot cookie nights in the dining halls.
15. We’re a popular wedding spot.
16. We have awesome commencement speakers.
17. Real Chili.
Photo by Mykl Novak
18. Speaking of food, there’s a Sobleman’s on campus.
19. The Orientation Square Dance: a Marquette tradition.
20. Being part of a family atmosphere.
21. University President Father Pilarz makes himself accessible to students — and even invites them over for dinner.
22. MUSG’s annual Night of Chocolate.
Photo by http://candygirlsweetheart.tumblr.com.
23. The women’s soccer team won the BIG EAST tournament this past season and have won several division championships. The men’s team are consistently ranked in the top 10 and tied for the division regular-season championship.
24. The Marquette bat.
25. We go out with a bang.
26. 1977 NCAA Champions.
27. The “Jump Around” Guy.
28. Our basketball fans.
GIF by Mykl Novak.